2-years Programme in Food Innovation & Product Design
The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree FIPDes is a 2-years Programme in Food Innovation & Product Design.
It is the 1st course created to tackle the global challenges of food innovation along with product design and packaging.
- 65 high quality teachers and researchers
- 25 international guest speakers
- 10 research centers
- 7 incubators and technologic halls
- 3 experimental kitchens
- 10 different scientific fields
- 40% practical, experimental and project work
A consortium of 5 top-ranking European Universities:
- Université Paris Saclay and AgroParisTech - France
- Dublin Institute of Technology - Ireland
- University of Naples Federico II - Italy
- Lund University - Sweden
These universities, amongst the oldest and most prestigious institutes in Europe, offer this truly integrated and unique programme, adopting a holistic and cross-disciplinary approach: from initial conception through prototypes to consumption, from raw materials to packaged goods.
Each year FIPDes Consortium selects 25 highly motivated students from all over the World. The application process is extremely selective and only the best candidates are admitted to the programme.
• BSc degree or equivalent degree of at least 180 higher education credits in food science and technology, biotechnology, process engineering, biochemistry or related fields
• Demonstrated English B2 (advanced) language proficiency level
The language of instruction of the FIPDes course is English with ample opportunities to learn the local languages and cultures.
The application is done using the online form available at www.fipdes.eu where you can find detailed information about necessary documents and submission deadlines.
• € 9.000/year for non-EU students
• € 4.500/year for EU students
ERASMUS MUNDUS SCHOLARSHIP
The European Commission offers a few Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for the very best candidates. The scholarship covers the subscription fees and contribute to the travel costs and subsistence costs (1.000€ per month) for EU and non-EU students.
You can apply till 5 February 2017 here.