Call for applications: Summer School of Civil Law
Meeting for Civil law and legal culture, the Summer School will bring together over a hundred students and legal practitionners from all around the world. This event will occur from July 1 to July 19 2019, in Paris.
The Summer School targets people (students, legal pratitioners, etc.) already graduated with a three-year diploma. The courses are taught in English, French and Spanish.
The programme comprises:
One mandatory course:
- The Civil Law Systems in a comparative perspective
Several additional courses (choose 3 courses among the 5):
- European and International Contract Law
- Digital law - Protection of personal data
- Industrial and Intellectual Property
- Settlement of international disputes
- The Constitutional Courts
Pursuant to a final examination, participants will be awarded a certificate of training in Civil Law by the Pantheon-Assas University (Paris III).
For more information on the program and how to register, please download this document: