Discussion: Religion in International Relations and the French model of Secularism (“Laïcité”)
The French Embassy in South Africa and the Centre for the Study of Governance (GovInn-University of Pretoria) are pleased to invite you to a panel discussion on "Religion in International Relations and the French model of Secularism (’Laïcité’)" on 27 March 2017.
- H.E. Ambassador Jean-Christophe Peaucelle, Religious Affairs Advisor to the French Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Development
- H.E. Ambassador Mohamed Dangor, Advisor to Minister Maite Nkoana-Mashabane (SA Department of International Relations and Cooperation) for Middle Eastern Affairs
- H.E. Ambassador Iqbal Jhazbhay, Professor at UNISA, member of ANC’s Commission for International Affairs and Former Ambassador of South Africa to Eritrea
- Professor Willem Fourie, Associate Professor at the Department of Theology at University of Pretoria
- Other panellists to be confirmed
Venue: Centre for the Study of Governance Innovation, Old College House, University of Pretoria Main Campus, Lynwood Road, Pretoria.
RSVP: click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org