#Euro2016: France hosts the best in European football! [fr]
24 teams will compete in the Euro finals. A total of 51 games will be held in 10 cities in France.
The ten host towns and cities and their stadiums are as follows:
- Bordeaux - Stade de Bordeaux
- Lens - Stade Bollaert-Delelis
- Lille - Stade Pierre Mauroy
- Lyon - Stade des Lumières
- Marseille - Stade Vélodrome
- Nice - Allianz Riviera
- Paris - Parc des Princes
- Saint-Denis - Stade de France
- Saint-Étienne - Stade Geoffroy Guichard
- Toulouse - Stade de Toulouse
10 vibrant host cities to visit when you’re not watching from the sidelines. Street life, concerts, re-broadcasts of the games on giant screens, fan zone activities… You’ll find fun activities all across France.
Visit the UEFA Euro 2016 website for all the information you need about this exceptional event.
And find practical information about your visit to France on the France.fr website.