Lycée Jules Verne Johannesburg - Temporary vacancy [fr]
4-month substitution from 7 March 2018
Volume of hours: 20 hours / week
Laboratory specialist – secondary school (grades 6 to 12) (M/F)
Prepare, assemble, set up and distribute apparatus, equipment, materials and
reagents for the performance of:
a. Teacher-demonstrations in science classes, and
b. Individual and group experiments in the science laboratories.
Place of work:
Lycée Jules Verne (French International School) - Johannesburg
- Science degree (biology, geology, chemistry or physics)
- Or equivalent qualification / experience
- Skills Willing to adapt to the school’s programme
- Experience in a laboratory is an advantage
- Good science and computer skills
- Knowledge of hygiene and security regulations
- Knowledge of the French educational system is an advantage
- Knowledge of French is an advantage
Valid South African ID or foreign passport with work visa.
- Motivation letter
- Copy of qualifications
- Recommendation letters if any
Download the offer here.