Position available: project assistant
The French Embassy in Pretoria is looking to recruit a project assistant to assist the project manager at Campus France, Paris and the University Cooperation Officer/ Campus France manager at the French Embassy in Pretoria with the Study in Europe Fair to take place in February 2016.
- Assist the project manager at Campus France, Paris and the University Cooperation Officer/ Campus France manager at the French Embassy in Pretoria in the project implementation
- Participate in developing and maintaining close links with South African higher education institutions, students, local partner institutions and other stakeholders
- Liaise with local service providers
- Undertake such other duties as may reasonably be requested within the purview of this post.
Download the full job offer here.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Must be fully computer literate (MS Office Suite)
- Excellent communication skills.
Qualifications and experience required:
- A degree in Marketing, Communication or Media studies
- Prior experience advantageous.
- Citizens or permanent residents in South Africa or applicants who are legally in a position to work in South Africa.
- 400 euros/ month + travel allowance to and from the fairs.
- Mid-October/beginning of November 2015 to February 2016 (4.5 months)
- French Embassy in Pretoria.
To apply, please send CV with a cover letter, to Nonhlanhla Kunene at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 10 October 2015.
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interviews.