"Smart Loire Valley" Fellowships Programme
LE STUDIUM Institute for Advanced Studies, Orléans, France, is pleased to inform you that the call for applications of the Smart Loire Valley Programme* - Campaign 2017 - is now open. Deadline for submission of applications is set on 9th February 2017 at 5:00pm (CET Paris time).
This call is open to all research disciplines and offers post-doctoral fellowships for international experienced researchers in region Centre-Val de Loire laboratories including:
• A 12-month fellowship in a high level laboratory
• Integration in an international scientific community
• Funding and organisation of international scientific events
• Enabling environment (housing, administrative support, etc...)
Please find on this link:
• The guidelines presenting objectives, eligibility and selection criteria as well as the selection process through independent evaluations and Scientific Council;
• The Indicative application format enabling to write a draft and to further copy/paste it online.
• The online application platform – apply
The fellowships programme targets researchers with a least 5 years of post-doctoral experience. Candidates have to identify a research team in the region Centre-Val de Loire accepting to host the one-year residency. If necessary, LE STUDIUM can help establishing a link with a laboratory in the desired scientific field in the region.
Do not hesitate to contact Dr Aurélien Montagu, Scientific Relations Manager
(aurelien.montagu[at]lestudium-ias.fr) for any additional enquiries.