The Embassy of France is recruiting an Officer in charge of university cooperation
The Embassy of France is seeking to appoint an Officer in charge of cooperation between universities whose main objective will be promoting French higher education. He (she) will carry out the following tasks:
- 1. Set up and animate premises for information on higher studies in France in the main cities, in cooperation with the Alliance Française network.
- 2. Provide high quality analysis on South African higher education and strategic recommendations for increasing the number of students going to France.
- 3. Impulse cooperation between French and South African higher education institutions by setting up exchange programmes.
- 4. Assist in the setting-up of bursary programmes.
- 5. Manage the bursary programmes.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
A Master’s degree
Good knowledge of French language
Ability to compose complex written documents in English
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Extensive knowledge of South African higher education with an existing professional network
A professional experience in an organisation involved in higher education is an advantage
Proficiency in the use of all aspects of MS Office Suite
Gross salary: R 26,412 per month
Benefits: 13th cheque + medical aid + retirement fund + transport allowance
Contract starting on August 1st 2015
Position located in Pretoria with regular missions throughout the country.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their detailed CV and a cover letter for the attention of the Head of Cooperation of the Embassy, to the following email address:
email@example.com by July 1st 2015. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Download the advert here