Transports - French delegation in South Africa [fr]
Ubifrance South Africa organized the visit of ten French companies from the transportation sector to South Africa in May 19th to 25th. This business trip gave them opportunities to meet with potential partners and to present their company’s field of expertise. The group was, in turn, given a presentation about Gautrain, Africa’s first world-class, modern rapid rail and bus service for one of South Africa’s provinces .
The delegation included the following companies:
- Bureau Veritas, a world leading, professional services company that offers solutions to help organizations achieve, maintain and go beyond compliance with regulations and standards.
- SNCF, a world leader in mobility and logistics, present in 120 countries.
- Hargram has over sixty years’ experience in the field of precision machining and is rated one of the top specialists in South Africa.
- GSDI renovates, protects and beautifies all urban areas, including buildings, shops, public as well as equipment for public or private transportation by means of adhesive film technology and surface treatment spaces.
- CMS Industrie specializes in industrialization, wiring and integration of electronic equipment.
- Vincent Industrie produces automatic machines and equipment in all areas of the energy sector.
- Eiffage is a leading figure in the European concessions and public works sector, operating through five business lines: concessions and public-private partnerships (PPPs), construction, public works, energy and metal.
- Forest-Liné develops, designs, manufactures and installs large dimensional production equipment, systems and turnkey plants for global industrial manufacturers of aluminum, steel, glass, automotive, logistics, concrete and energy.
- Scoma designs and manufactures safety steering parts, rods and ball joints for the heavy truck industry, industrial, rail vehicles and military vehicles.
- Moviken has developed a full range of solutions for the needs of passengers, transport organization and sustainable mobility.
To know more about this delegation or about Ubifrance’s activities, please visit Ubifrance’s website.