Young Enterprise Initiative SA – the call for proposals is open!
The French Embassy and the Technology Innovation Agency (TIA) are implementing the Young Enterprise Initiative South Africa (YEI SA), focused on providing South African start-up companies developing AI-based solutions with the opportunity to develop and grow their businesses in France.
Deadline for applications: November 22
The Technology Innovation Agency (TIA) and the French Embassy in SA are partnering to implement the Young Enterprise Initiative – South Africa. Through this program, take the opportunity to spend two immersion weeks in France to grow your business and find French partners!
The program - 9th to 20th of March 2020:
The 3 selected startups will be the first week in Paris to attend training sessions on how to do business in France and benefit from planned and ad-hoc B-2-B meetings with technical and business partners; as well as to participate to the 2020 Hello Tomorrow Global Summit. During the second week, the selected companies will explore the innovation ecosystem outside Paris, with a tailored program in a pre-identified incubator/accelerator.
You are eligible if:
- You are looking to explore the French innovation ecosystem, with a focus on R&D
- You are young : your project is in its early-stage of development (seed-phase or series A)
- You are deeptech: your project is based on a scientific discovery, an advanced technology, a complex engineering process or an innovative application of an existing technology- Your idea is really innovative in the way that your project lies in the latest international state of the art
- You are developing a new technology based on Artificial intelligence in any industry
- You are not a giant yet: a team of at least two working on the project but fewer than 30 employees and less than $2 million in annual revenue
For more information, please download the call
To apply, follow this link
The global YEI Programme is organised by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs.